Barvazon
post Dec 28 2015, 11:59 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Raid Member
Member No.: 54

What's up?!

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole called by us universe ... We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Elkav
post Mar 6 2016, 08:28 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Officer
Member No.: 21

Finally a reply! Still playing Barvazon?!

+Quote Post
Lagwagon
post Jun 11 2016, 11:53 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6

guise... I installed the game after I saw the movie. Hype is a powerful thing!

+Quote Post
Barvazon
post Jul 27 2016, 04:10 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Elkav @ Mar 6 2016, 08:28 PM) *
Finally a reply! Still playing Barvazon?!

Naah, I didn't play seriously ever after WotlK. Just checked out each expansion for a month or two. smile.gif.
You?

Edit: Actually I bought some game time again today. Might try out Legion.

This post has been edited by Barvazon: Jul 28 2016, 07:29 PM

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole called by us universe ... We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive"

+Quote Post
Lagwagon
post Aug 3 2016, 05:27 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6

Let's go! I see Bural and Shibow on as well!

+Quote Post
Elkav
post Aug 14 2016, 12:31 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

I do still play Barvazon, playing as Elkavi @ Ragnaros EU in our Finnish guild <Bugiset Mätisilakat>. I resumed playing in Mop and played through the whole WoD and planning to continue more in Legion.

+Quote Post
Barvazon
post Aug 15 2016, 09:45 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Lagwagon @ Aug 3 2016, 06:27 PM) *
Let's go! I see Bural and Shibow on as well!

Cool! I might be up for something. Got a pretty chill fall coming up so.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Barvazon
post Aug 15 2016, 09:54 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Elkav @ Aug 14 2016, 01:31 PM) *
I do still play Barvazon, playing as Elkavi @ Ragnaros EU in our Finnish guild <Bugiset Mätisilakat>. I resumed playing in Mop and played through the whole WoD and planning to continue more in Legion.

Okay. smile.gif I did try to get back into it with WoD but it never quite clicked with the garrison bullshit etc so I quit after a month or so. Always fun to do the new expansion no-life thing though.

Is it a serious progress guild?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elkav
post Aug 16 2016, 03:33 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Barvazon @ Aug 15 2016, 12:54 PM) *
Okay. smile.gif I did try to get back into it with WoD but it never quite clicked with the garrison bullshit etc so I quit after a month or so. Always fun to do the new expansion no-life thing though.

Is it a serious progress guild?

It is quite "serious" as you would put, we were ranked 79th in the world in HFC but will see what we can do with better preparation and better team in Legion.

+Quote Post
Elkav
post Jan 18 2017, 12:08 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Anyone alive?!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 08:36 PM