Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a friendly hello
Greener Grass Forums > Public > Public Discussion
Zoath
Hello GG dudes dunno if you remember me but i thought id just say hello and ask how you guys are doing
feels like its been forever since i played wow tongue.gif
Crazy
Making long story short:

GM quit playing followed by more people => Next GM leave for another guild => Guild stop raiding and go casual.

Other than that I don't know if I'm not gonna quit aswell :/ No more GG-style guilds arround and screwed up my chances for joining heist by canceling my app and then reapplying 3 days later(obviously they thought im not serious) and LH i dislike. But don't think i would like either of both guilds as 5 days is little to much for me :/ Been online like 15-20 min for the last 4 days so yea im getting really bored of this.

Let's feed Sailor: Wanker cp! QQ Moar!
Zoath
ah well that dosent sound too good tongue.gif
but that it the way of the WoW its tough out there!
Hummvee
omg zaoth... have you been working out full time?
come back to wow NOW.. what have you been up to ... ADD MY MSN ! oh_its_dead_easy@hotmail.co.uk you crazy bitch
Barvazon
I'm so gonna troll your mail
Zoath
yes im still working out but moved it from 2am to 21pm biggrin.gif and im playing a game called
natural-selection and awaiting the sequel i do miss wow though tongue.gif
Gerreh
zaoth your still alive ohmy.gif

Sad to see GG isn't what it used to be, still miss the laughs tho. Been a while since i logged on the forums too. Just wanted to let the ppl who still check these forums i'm doing quite well now, got married 3.5 weeks ago. Works a bum, but hasn't it always been hehe.
How many of the gg ppl are still active on darksorrow?

Barvazon
QUOTE (Gerreh @ Oct 13 2009, 10:47 AM) *
zaoth your still alive ohmy.gif

Sad to see GG isn't what it used to be, still miss the laughs tho. Been a while since i logged on the forums too. Just wanted to let the ppl who still check these forums i'm doing quite well now, got married 3.5 weeks ago. Works a bum, but hasn't it always been hehe.
How many of the gg ppl are still active on darksorrow?

Gratz on getting married biggrin.gif
Answer to your question: I think some are, I personally have quit the game.
Leon
Congratulations Gerreh! smile.gif
Deathpunk
Yea Congratulation Gerreh!!!
Zoath
gratz gerreh rly nice to hear you got married and i really hope ppl will stop fcukin with you
on the job nice to hear from ya tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.