Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cool way of guild recruiting \o/
Greener Grass Forums > Public > Public Discussion
sicambri
img.waffleimages.com/bb23a3a1df38a2a392d8d993ac7fae352f9d4840/WoWScrnShot_052809_025531.jpg

c/p in browser
iktankniet
we should do that also!
sicambri
QUOTE (iktankniet @ May 29 2009, 11:43 AM) *
we should do that also!

saw it on Darksorrow last evening in OG in front of the AH. the trouble they go through. I wonder how they kill those characters. Dark runes? and how do they all fall in exactly the right position? including the dots/periods?
Jusha
gamon?

and if you fall backwards every time it's not that hard
Lagwagon
they actually fall from the sky jusha tongue.gif

I frapsed it sometime when they did it in TBC in durotar.
bural
QUOTE (sicambri @ Jun 4 2009, 02:39 PM) *
saw it on Darksorrow last evening in OG in front of the AH. the trouble they go through. I wonder how they kill those characters. Dark runes? and how do they all fall in exactly the right position? including the dots/periods?

I bet they either have someone standing ontop the flightpath tower or a bot starting from a fixed position and pressing forward/left/right a certain amount of times.
sicambri
I dunno but I saw a lvl 1 orc rogue walk (very laggy, he basically blinked) in Durotar towards OG last night. The name was a bit weird. Then when I checked the pile of bodies in front of the AH they all had similar names. Like a normal first part of the name and then 3 or 4 "random" letters. Which was the same as the lvl 1 I saw in Durotar. So if they fall from the sky I have no idea how.
Crazy
QUOTE (sicambri @ Jun 11 2009, 11:54 AM) *
I dunno but I saw a lvl 1 orc rogue walk (very laggy, he basically blinked) in Durotar towards OG last night. The name was a bit weird. Then when I checked the pile of bodies in front of the AH they all had similar names. Like a normal first part of the name and then 3 or 4 "random" letters. Which was the same as the lvl 1 I saw in Durotar. So if they fall from the sky I have no idea how.

Talked to a GM about this, he said it is a hack which they can not detect for some reason (?) so they can do nothing about it. The hacker blinks to OG from the start areaand suicided from fall damage while standing on place. Only thing you can do is to ticked a GM to remove the corpses.
iktankniet
they're hacking the game and they dont know how? thats some pro shit...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.